Thursday, March 4, 2010

Pure Country

I never really had a thing for country music until I went on this date with this kid named Fuzz, and fell asleep on our long drive home listening to him sing it to me-- and now I really do love it-- well, most of it. Fuzz left me with his hard drive last time he was here and I feel like I've got a whole blockbuster in my hand-- it's got so many fun movies on it! I've posted a clip below of one of my new favorite movies, Pure Country, with my new favorite song that I found on his drive. I was telling Fuzz about it and he was like, "Yea I know that song, and I already put it on your Ipod for you like a year or so ago;)" Isn't he the best-- he know's what I like before even I do!

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i4raUtb_iI

Hope you like it. . . kinda hard not to. . . haha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment