Thursday, March 4, 2010

Central Park in Winter



I got off of the subway a few weeks ago at Columbus Circle to do some grocery shopping, but found myself vering away from the shopping for a sec, drifting towards and eventually wandering into our beautiful park. I was literally mesmerized by it!Isn't it gorgeous?! I told myself I had five minutes to wander around. . . but I just couldn't leave, it was so pretty and there were so many fun things to see!



Here's the Plaza Hotel --- featured in Bride Wars.









Our beautiful skating rink. . .

Bridges everywhere. . .


Chess anyone? It really is a different world inside Central Park-- There is a zoo in there, rock climbing, trails, doggy parks, golfing greens, croquet, tennis quarts, fountains, statues, free entertainment, shows, ponds, boats, restaurants, merry go-around's, a water park, the secret garden, fun races, John Lennon's Strawberry Fields memorial, and the list goes on!




That day especially-- everyone wanted a carriage ride-- the park was filled with them!



1 comment: