Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bridal Pictures

Here are a few of our bridal pics that we took for our wedding- for those of you that have asked to see pics of the dress, these are the best that we have for right now. I'm sorry I don't have more up close pictures, and we left the dress in UT so I can't take anymore pictures right now. Hope you can see them well enough. I must confess though, I got to a point with the dress where I had come so far and still had the top part to do and without a pattern, doin it on myself-- I was gettin kinda stuck. . . so I caved. . . and begged mom to help me finish it. It was fun to finish it together-- mom had ideas I never even would have dared tried, or thought of, like beading. . . that made it so much more beautiful than what I had even imagined! This was quite the undertaking though... really, I do love the dress, but it took a lot of time, I don't think I would recommend it. . . unless you have tons of time on your hands. I'm just a picky little punk, that couldn't find what I had in my head, so because of my stingy-ness I thought that because I could get the fabric for so cheap. . . most of it was 70% off. . . that it was worth a try. Worst case scenario-- I'd just go and buy one.

Okay. . . with all that said, here's me and my handsome husband!














































































We were so lucky to have Kristen be our Photographer-- she did awesome!

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love! Really cute pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh chan!! i <3 you! I miss you guys! I hope Texas is awesome! :D I love all your Pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just amazing! I wish we could have been there so bad! I am so in love with your dress and earrings, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete