Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Life so far in Texas

Hey this is Fuzz. Channing is letting me help her for the first time with her blog post. These past couple weeks I've been teaching her the ropes- literally. I was introduced to climbing by one of my best buds (Billy) down here in the Paso about 8 months before leaving to Iraq. Since then i can't go enough. I don't plan on ever giving this up, so I'm working on getting Channing to fall in love with it too. I just bought her some of her very own awesome climbing shoes. I'm hoping that it will make her feel obligated to go with me all the time haha. So far it has worked, and I think she really likes it :) ...
We went up to Albuquerque last week with some friends to our favorite climbing gym. Then this week I took her to Sneed's Cory.




Me, Channing, & my buddy Webb



And then in the middle of writing this post we decided to make a quick run to the amphitheater to scathe the walls. I'm so proud of her, and how quickly she is picking up climbing. Just look at her mad skills!

1 comment: