Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy Birthday LEX!

We celebrated Lexi's birthday on Monday with all of our friends-- it was so much fun to see our friends that we haven't seen forever! We went to one of Lexi's favorite restaurants. . . originally "Pizza by the Inch,". . . called "PINCH,"which came together with a small restaurant from downtown in the villiage that was a variety of "Something Macaroni," called "SMAC" so their new place is called, "Pinch and Smac" I kid you not! Their food was awesome! Here are a few pics we snuck at the end with the few of us that were left.



These were our numbers for all of our tables:



We got home that night from the party only to find another surprise in the kitchen left from our neighbor Bobbi from downstairs-- a huge Crumbs cupcake with a candel for Lex to blow out. Antonia and I busted out the matches and our cameras for another Kodak moment. As I went to get my stuff out of my room, my computer started ringing. . . yes, my computer--It was Fuzz! He was calling me on Skype! So we brought him into the kitchen with us and set him on the table, turned out the lights, and lit the candel. . . "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. . . . !" We all sang even Fuzz-- in the computer center in Iraq. Lexi's his friend too! It was so much fun ;) Happy Birthday-- birthday girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment