Sunday, August 16, 2009

Pavlova

I've been craving this Australian dessert that my mom always makes, Pavlova, since my little sister Tara's wedding. I wanted to eat it so bad but my mouth was so sore from having my wisdom teeth pulled that I couldn't open my mouth wide enough to take a bite. I haven't ever made it before, but decided that I was going to change that this weekend. Here are a few pictures of my pavlova in the works. . .









Voila! I made more than me and my roomies could eat- I wish I had more neighbors to give some to!

1 comment:

  1. Just couple comments: I'm SO happy you have a blog so we can peek in at your life in NYC! Congrats on the pavlova. I could single handedly eat every one of them in your picture so I don't understand the problem. :) You should take pictures around your place and do a "Chan's House" post so we can see where you live. In case we don't ever find a chance to visit. ;) p.s. I was realizing how quiet our little circle seems to be without you and Tif and Tara around anymore. weird. OH! I remade the top of Tara's cake and put it in the fair and won $8! ;) You can check it out on our blog danielandjamaica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete